Licence to Perform Dogging (High Risk) - CPCCLDG3001A
You will be taught the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete Dogging and/or Rigging work as prescribed by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
This will include;
* Comply with Commonwealth, state or territory OHS legislation, standards relevant to safe dogging and crane operations.
* Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
* Apply Hazard prevention and control measures consistent with appropriate standards.
* Apply to move loads in conjunction with cranes including, the reading of tags, slinging, loading, directing and landing loads with a slewing mobile crane with a telescopic boom and a winch, in and out of sight of the crane/ operator, moving four loads of varying shapes, sizes and weights.
* Use fibre and/or synthetic rope as tag lines, and connecting to loads using clove hitch, rolling hitch, bowline and single sheetbend.
* Conduct pre and post operational checks of the lifting equipment.
top of page
bottom of page