Conduct Integrated Tool Carrier Operations - RIIHAN311E
Understanding when a tool carrier is a better option than a wheel loader.
Adding a tool carrier to your loader is one way to improve your ability to load, unload and move palletised materials, piping and other materials. A tool carrier is a specialised type of wheeled loader that uses a parallel lift linkage system. While a tool carrier and wheeled loader can do most of the same work, a tool carrier does have some distinct advantages for material handling.
- Participants must wear steel capped footwear. STO can provide Hi Visibility Clothing and Hard Hats. For any specific PPE requirements please contact STO
- English language skills need to be sufficient to understand and comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Numeracy skills are needed to interpret calculations and formulas
- Regulations and legislation
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Conduct routine checks
- Operate and safely shift loads
- Shut down and secure plant and equipment
On successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for Conduct operations with integrated tool carrier – RIIHAN 311E