Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations - RIIMPO317F
* Conduct prestart checks prior to commencing operations and shutdown procedures on completion of operations
* Drive and operate the equipment to site conditions
* Complete operations to specification using at least two different material types including:
* Stripping/spreading materials
* Mixing materials
* Select, fit, test, use and remove attachments on at least two occasions
* Assist with loading and unloading skid steer loader from float/trailer
* Safely park and secure equipment
– For persons with or without prior experience of skid steer loader operations.
– You must be free of any physical or medical condition that may affect the safe undertaking of Skid Steer Loader operations.
– You must be able to read, write and communicate in the English Language to a level that would ensure safe operation in an Australian workplace.
– Practical activities conducted at PTC can expose personnel to similar hazards as experienced in the workplace and as such a high level of maturity is expected from our students. All students attending PTC should be at least 18 years old at the commencement of their training program.