Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations - RIIMPO317F
* Conduct prestart checks prior to commencing operations and shutdown procedures on completion of operations
* Drive and operate the equipment to site conditions
* Complete operations to specification using at least two different material types including:
* Stripping/spreading materials
* Mixing materials
* Select, fit, test, use and remove attachments on at least two occasions
* Assist with loading and unloading skid steer loader from float/trailer
* Safely park and secure equipment
– For persons with or without prior experience of skid steer loader operations.
– You must be free of any physical or medical condition that may affect the safe undertaking of Skid Steer Loader operations.
– You must be able to read, write and communicate in the English Language to a level that would ensure safe operation in an Australian workplace.
– Practical activities conducted at PTC can expose personnel to similar hazards as experienced in the workplace and as such a high level of maturity is expected from our students. All students attending PTC should be at least 18 years old at the commencement of their training program.
top of page
bottom of page