Licence To Operate A Boom-Type EWP (Boom Length over 11 Metres) (High Risk) - TLILIC2005
Provides participants with the knowledge and skills to operate an elevating work platform (EWP) with a boom length over 11m, and undertake the assessment required to receive their high-risk work licence.
You will be taught the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete Elevated Work Platform work as prescribed by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
This will include;
* Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation.
* Emergency procedures and safety equipment, including the use of safety harnesses, energy absorbers, lanyard and anchor points.
* Assessment of ground conditions to confirm that the site is suitable (e.g. firm, level and safe) to extend and travel the elevating work platform.
* Risk assessment and hazard control strategies, including hierarchy of control as applied to the positioning and safe operation of the elevating work platform (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions, wind, pedestrians and tipping).
* Appropriate procedures for estimation of loads, to ensure that the elevating work platform is not overloaded.
* Positioning and operation of the elevating work platform to ensure that the safest lift is performed.
top of page
bottom of page